SIA “JLD” Environmental Policy’s main profile is the design, landscaping and improvement of gardens and parks. According to the customer’s wishes, we are able to design and implement various park and garden installation and improvement solutions. We are constantly improving the environmental compatibility of our existing services and offer our customers ever new opportunities for the installation and maintenance of gardens and parks. Now we can offer our customers to implement improvement projects with road construction. We grow seedlings ourselves to meet the demand for strong, healthy and regional ornamental plants. With our implemented greening projects, we demonstrate the importance of environmental improvement and promote the strengthening of green thinking in the general public.
Only thanks to the high quality of products, it is possible to ensure the dynamic development of the company. Constant work to improve quality is the company’s long-term strategy.
In order to continuously improve the performance of our services, SIA “JLD” has defined and consistently implements a quality, environmental, occupational safety and occupational health management policy, in which we are committed to:
- to integrate environmental, occupational health and safety management with business activities;
- to comply with the requirements of the environmental legislation and other regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia in its activities;
- to fulfill the set goals and tasks in the field of quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- to ensure environmentally friendly and rational waste management by promoting waste recycling and re-use, including composting of organic waste generated as a result of its activities;
- to ensure the prevention of environmental pollution, continuous improvement of environmental performance in all activities of the company and to increase their environmental compatibility through a methodical process of improving the environmental management system;
- to rationally use natural and other material resources in its activities, saving electricity, heat and fuel as far as possible;
- continuous training of personnel in environmental management and labor protection issues;
- to identify and control work environment risks, thus creating a safe work environment;
- to provide measures for the prevention of injury and ill health;
- before introducing new products and services, to initially determine their potential impact on the environment, to promote the implementation of the principles of sustainable development in the activities of its cooperation partners and suppliers.
The company’s management constantly evaluates the efficiency and economy of the Integrated Management System, employee behavior and understanding in the field of quality, environment and occupational health and safety. Employees are constantly encouraged to submit proposals for the improvement of the Integrated Management System.
Every employee of the company is introduced to the company’s quality, environmental and occupational health and safety policy, as well as to the methods and procedures that are used in the implementation of the proposed policy.
Member of the Board Jānis Lasis